The Moma Lisa
The Moma Lisa is in tribute to the living legacy of Lisa Korthals who carved out a love affair in the Coast Mountains. Lisa shared her passion as a Canadian Ski Guide, navigating through her favorite backcountry zones with this ski. The Moma Lisa is designed to effortlessly adapt to the changing mountain terrain and conditions.
With every ski sold, donations will support the Canadian Ski Guide Association through a fund established in Lisa’s memory to help women start a career in ski guiding.
Tip: 45 Tail: 30
|3.2||Tip: 40 Tail: 25|
- Fully handcrafted in Pemberton, BC.
- Solid Yellow Cedar core, creates a damp and stable ride.
- Active Rocker Technology (A.R.T.) creates a long, stable ride or short and nimble ski depending on the terrain.
- Durasurf 4001 graphite black base. The toughest & fastest base material available.
- Urethane side walls, made in-house and bonded on a molecular level, rather than a standard surface bond.
- Foon Factory finish includes a Montana diamond finish base grind and hand tune.