Foon Skis ultralight ride.
Optimized for Backcountry and Ski Mountaineering, The Gretski is damp and smooth but light enough to take wherever you want to go. Our only model that comes stock with carbon, so it's nice and light. Go deep and slay that First Descent.
- Carbon Fiber layer makes each pair lighter and adds torsional rigidity.
- Fully handcrafted in Pemberton, BC.
- Solid Yellow Cedar core, creates a damp and stable ride.
- Active Rocker Technology (A.R.T.) creates a long, stable ride or short and nimble ski depending on the terrain.
- Durasurf 4001 graphite black base. The toughest & fastest base material available.
- Urethane side walls, made in-house and bonded on a molecular level, rather than a standard surface bond.
- Foon Factory finish includes a Montana diamond finish base grind and hand tune.
- Also available in Custom model. More...