The Gretski Custom
Foon Skis ultralight ride.
Optimized for Backcountry and Ski Mountaineering, The Gretski is damp and smooth but light enough to take wherever you want to go. Our only model that comes stock with carbon, so it's nice and light. Go deep and slay that First Descent!
On all our Custom models we work with you to customize the ski's flex to match the way you ride. Generally, bigger and more aggressive skiers like a stiffer flex an smaller lighter riders prefer a softer flex. But, terrain, snow, style and personal preference are all factors in the equation.
|175cm||128-99.99-112||25||3.2||Tip: 25 Tail: 18|
|188cm||130-99.99-114||27.5||3.4||Tip: 30 Tail: 20|
- Custom flex pattern to match the way you ride.
- Carbon Fiber layer makes each pair lighter and adds torsional rigidity.
- Custom Carbon Yellow Cedar top sheet.
- Fully handcrafted in Pemberton, BC.
- Solid Yellow Cedar core, creates a damp and stable ride.
- Active Rocker Technology (A.R.T.) creates a long, stable ride or short and nimble ski depending on the terrain.
- Durasurf 4001 graphite black base. The toughest and fastest base material available.
- Urethane side walls, made in-house and bonded on a molecular level, rather than a standard surface bond.
- Foon Factory finish which includes a base grind and hand tune.