Foon Ski's Flagship Ride.
The Tyfoon is made to excel at everything. From Pow to Pooh, Chalk to Ice, Crud to Corduroy these skis are at home in all the conditions the mountains will throw at you. If you can only have one pair of skis this is the one!
|186cm||145-112-128||28.5||3.9||Tip: 30 Tail: 20|
|177cm||143-112-126||25||3.6||Tip: 27 Tail: 17|
|168cm||140-110-124||24||3.2||Tip: 40 Tail: 25|
- Fully handcrafted in Pemberton, BC.
- Solid Yellow Cedar core, creates a damp and stable ride.
- Active Rocker Technology (A.R.T.) creates a long, stable ride or short and nimble ski depending on the terrain.
- Durasurf 4001 graphite black base. The toughest & fastest base material available.
- Urethane side walls, made in-house and bonded on a molecular level, rather than a standard surface bond.
- Foon Factory finish includes a Montana diamond finish base grind and hand tune.
- Also available in Custom Carbon model. More...